Meme (meme.yahoo.com) from Yahoo! is a light blogging and self-expression tool available in beta. With that launch, Yahoo Meme can be accessed to everyone who is having an Yahoo account.
Meme helps people quickly share what they are interested in and passionate about – including text, photos, video, music – with the world. Its design is incredibly simple to use and supports multimedia and text formats.
Yahoo Meme is built just an Step Over Twitter, the most popular Mini-Blogging platform. Why? Lets see.
What Yahoo Meme offers to People?
* Post own content(Text, Photo, Audio, Video) and repost the content of others that they find interesting
* One-Click reposts for simple and easy publishing
* Follow other Meme users and comment on their posts
* Remove content from their Meme including previous updates, reposts, comments, etc.
* Check out the most popular posts
* Consume and create content via their mobile devices
* Content limits are up to 2,000 characters and up to 7MB per photo
What Yahoo Meme offers to Developers?
Meme offers an open API built on top of the YQL (Yahoo! Query Language) platform. Developers can use this open API to create new applications based on Meme as well as easily create mashups with other products through YQL.
Follow Inforids on Yahoo Meme (http://meme.yahoo.com/inforids/)