Inforids.com is glad to announce Win Copies of Chetan Bhagat’s Latest Book “2 states (The story of my marriage)” contest here.
Rather than giving a cash prize, we have planned to launch a joint contest with Techravings.info with a prize which is worthy for our blog readers in India. So, here is a chance to win your own copy of Chetan Bhagat’s latest book ’2 States’.
We are thankful to Aditya fromTechravings.info (a tech blog updated on a regular basis to give away tech related tips & guides) for sponsoring & managing the fantastic book to our readers.
If you have read Chaten Bhaget’s Best Sellers Five Point Someone, One Night @ the Call Center and The 3 Mistakes of My Life, you would definitely like to win “2 States” in this contest.
3 Copies of Chetan Bhagat’s “2 States – The Story Of My Marriage” Book Three Winners will be chosen. Infroids will send each of the three winners their very own copy of Chetan Bhagat latest book ’2 States’.
About the Book
Chetan Bhagat latest book ’2 States’ is about a boy and girl from two different states of India, who fall in love and want to get married. Of course, their parents don’t agree. What happens next is what the book is about.
From the author of blockbusters Five Point Someone, One Night @ the Call Center and The 3 Mistakes of My Life, comes another witty tale – 2 states – about inter-community marriages in modern India.
About the Author
Chetan Bhagat is the author of three blockbuster novels, Five Point SomeoneOne Night at the Call Center (2005) and The Three Mistakes of My life (2008). All the three books have remained bestsellers since their release and have inspired major Bollywood films. The New York Times called Chetan the ‘the biggest selling English language novelist in India’s history.’ Seen more as a youth icon than just an author, this IIT D/ IIMA graduate is making India read like never before.
So ready to win in this contest? Read on for the simple rules of this contest.
Rules for this contest
Participation is very easy. To participate in this contest and be eligible for winning the prizes, you have to follow these simple rules.
- Re-tweet this post using the green color re-tweet button placed near the top of this post.
- Subscribe to our email updates.
- Suscribe to Techravings.info email updates.
- Once you have tweeted about this contest, leave a comment with a link to your twitter message status. Your comments here is must for participation/entry in this contest. Comment here with your email address that is used for our email updates subscription.
- This contest will end on 7th November, 2009 at 5 PM IST.
- Winners will be chosen randomly using Random.org & announced shortly after the deadline of this contest.
- Winners will be further communicated for shipping details.
*Update to Participants:
1. Please include your email in the comments through which you have subscribed Us & techravings.info email updates, if you have not already. 2. Do not forget to Activate the Subscription by clicking the confirmation link in your Inbox if you want to make entry to this contest. Good luck to all of our beloved readers.
*Contest is Closed. Results will be declared soon. Good luck to all participants. You can follow us on Twitter to get updates.