Google ads can be easily inserted between your blogger posts & with the advent of Blogger AdSense widget this can be very easy.
Here we are going to insert ads in the blogger posts & customize them.
- Log into your Blogger account.
- Visit your blog’s Template tab and click on the Page Elements link.
- Click Edit in the Blog Posts section.
- Check the box next to Show Ads Between Posts. You can then select how often you’d like your ads to appear, such as once after every post or once after every other post.
- Customize the ads and click on Save Changes when you’re done. Below you can see preview of Large Rectangle.
In my next Article we be be looking on optimizing Google AdSense on Blogs.
You can Suscribe Inforids.com for to get everything about AdSense & making money online.